1. General Provisions
This personal data processing policy is drawn up in accordance with the requirements of Federal Law No. 152-LZ “On Personal Data” dated 07/27/2006 and determines the procedure for personal data processing and measures to ensure the security of personal data of LTD “5 GREEN” (hereinafter – the Operator).
1. The Operator has the most important goal and condition for his activities the respect of the rights and freedoms of a person and a citizen in the personal data processing, including the defense of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
2. This Operator’s policy on the personal data processing (hereinafter – the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator can receive about visitors of the website https://5green.ru.
2. The basic concepts used in the Policy
1. Automatic processing of personal data – processing of personal data using computer technology;
2. Blocking of personal data – temporary interruption of the personal data processing (exception only for cases the processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
3. Website – a set of graphic and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases, ensuring their availability on the Internet at the network address https://5green.ru;
4. Personal data information system – a set of personal data contained in databases and ensuring their processing information technologies and technical means;
5. Anonymization of personal data – actions, as a result of which it’s impossible to determine the ownership of personal data to a particular User or other personal data subject without the use of additional information;
6. Personal data processing – any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) that are performed using or without using automatic equipment with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, removal, destruction of personal data;
7. Operator – a legal entity or a private person, independently or jointly with other persons, organizing and (or) processing personal data, as well as determining the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data;
8. Personal data – any information relating directly or indirectly to a particular or determined User of the website https://5green.ru;
9. User – any visitor of the website https://5green.ru;
10. Providing personal data – actions directed at disclosing personal data to a particular person or persons;
11. Distribution of personal data – any actions directed at disclosing personal data to an indefinite persons (personal data transferring) or show personal data to the public, including disclosing personal data in the media, posting on information and telecommunication networks or providing access to personal data in any other way;
12. Cross-border transfer of personal data – personal data transferring to other countries to a foreign government authority, a foreign legal or private person;
13. Destruction of personal data – any actions as a result of which personal data is irrevocably destroyed with the inability to restore the content of personal data in the personal data system and (or) as a result of which material media bearing the personal data are destroyed.
3. The operator can process the following personal data of the User
1. Surname, name, patronymic;
2. Phone numbers;
3. Also on the website we collect and process anonymized data about visitors (including cookies) using Internet statistics services (Yandex Metrika, Google Analytics and others).
4. The above data (hereinafter – the policies) are united by the general concept of Personal Data.
4. Purposes of personal data processing
1. The purpose of processing of the User’s personal data is to inform the User by sending emails; providing the User with access to services, information and / or materials on the website; informing the User by a call.
2. The Operator also has the right to send to the User some notifications about new products and services, special offers and different events. The user can always refuse to receive informational messages by sending a mail to the Operator to the email address [email protected] marked “Refuse to notifications on new products and services and special offers.”
3. Anonymized data of Users collected through the Internet statistics services are used to collect information about the actions of Users on the website, improve the quality of the website and its content.
5. Legal foundations for the personal data processing
1. The operator processes the User’s personal data only if they are filled and / or sent by the User independently through special forms placed on the website https://5green.ru. By filling the appropriate forms and / or sending his personal data to the Operator, the User expresses his consent to this Policy.
6. The procedure for the collection, storage, transfer and other types of processing of personal data
The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured through legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
1. The operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access of unauthorized persons to personal data.
2. The User’s personal data under no circumstances will be transferred to third parties, except the cases provided by the current legislation.
3. In case personal data are not correct, the User can update it independently by sending a notification to the Operator’s email address [email protected] marked “Updating personal data”.
4. The term for processing personal data is unlimited. The user can withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data at any time by sending a notification to the Operator’s email address [email protected] marked “Withdrawing the consent to the processing of personal data”.
7. Cross-border transfer of personal data
1. Prior cross-border transfer of personal data, the operator is obliged to make sure that the foreign state in whose territory personal data are supposed to be transferred provides reliable protection of the rights of personal data subjects.
2. Cross-border transfer of personal data on the territory of foreign states that do not meet the above requirements can be performed only if there is a written consent of the personal data subject to the cross-border transfer of his personal data and / or the execution of the contract to which party the personal data subject is.
8. Concluding provisions
1. The user can get any clarification on any questions regarding his personal data processing by contacting the Operator through e-mail [email protected].
2. This document will reflect any changes in the policy of processing personal data by the Operator. The policy is valid indefinitely until it’s replaced with a new version.
3. The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at https://5green.ru/en/privacy-policy/